Salt Lake City’s Premier Driving Instruction Service.
Salt Lake International Driving School LLC, (Feb 2021)
1 / 51
1. You are required to __________ and ________ before moving from the curb or changing lanes in traffic.
2 / 51
2. Bicyclists must keep at least one hand on the handle-bars at all times
3 / 51
3. You are required to make $2.00 donation to your political party at time of DLD application, renewal or replacement.
4 / 51
4. Walking is a good way to reduce air pollution & contribute to Utah's clean air act.
5 / 51
5. Your vehicle may not have any red or blue lights towards the front
6 / 51
6. Emergency flares, reflectors and lights must be capable of being seen and distinguished at not less than 600 feet.
7 / 51
7. You may cut your points in half if you drive _________ without a citation
8 / 51
8. The traffic sign show below on the bottom
9 / 51
9. It is recommended that you talk on the phone while operating a motor vehicle to stay alert.
10 / 51
10. All towed vehicles, in addition to regular hitches or couplings, must have one chain or cable strong enough to prevent the vehicle from separating
11 / 51
11. The traffic sign show below on the bottom
12 / 51
12. The top five leading causes of crashes on Utah highways include all the following except
13 / 51
13. The traffic sign show below on the bottom
14 / 51
14. You should consult your physician about effect your health conditions may have on your ability to drive
15 / 51
15. The traffic sign show below on the bottom
16 / 51
16. You should make a habit of checking your ________, on regular basis
17 / 51
17. The traffic sign show below on the bottom
18 / 51
18. The top five leading causes of crashes on Utah highways for teenagers include
19 / 51
19. The top five causes of death on Utah highways include all of the following except
20 / 51
20. State law states “a person is guilty of __________, if that person knowingly or intentionally obtains personal identifying information from another person’s and uses or attempts to use it.
21 / 51
21. The traffic sign show below on the bottom
22 / 51
22. You have the power to save lives through Organ and tissue donations
23 / 51
23. The ________ second rule is a good rule to follow, when following behind a motorcyclist
24 / 51
24. During long road trips, its recommended that you stop every _______ miles or _____ hrs to take a break.
25 / 51
25. To help fight identity theft, you should keep your personal documents in a secure location
26 / 51
26. On your application for license, you may make a $2.00 donations to friends for sight
27 / 51
27. Mental and emotional conditions are just as important as physical health concerns
28 / 51
28. Unless otherwise authorized by state law, you may not display the following equipment on your vehicle.
29 / 51
29. Utah Law requires a minimum of 3 feet following distance from any bicyclist or vulnerable user of the highway you are passing
30 / 51
30. ___________ means turn your head, look to the left or right checking for traffic which can’t be seen in a mirror
31 / 51
31. When following a bicyclist or motor assisted pedestrian vehicle, you must maintain a minimum of ________ feet following distance
32 / 51
32. The traffic sign show below on the bottom
33 / 51
33. The traffic sign show below on the bottom
34 / 51
34. The traffic sign show below on the bottom
35 / 51
35. It’s extremely important to check your blind spots & signal before turning or changing lanes when driving near a motorist.
36 / 51
36. You may keep your out of state license when applying to a Utah driver’s license; in case you travel back to your original state.
37 / 51
37. Third party testers are authorized to administer
38 / 51
38. The traffic sign show below on the bottom
39 / 51
39. Topping of gas tank is a good way to avoid spilling gas on the ground
40 / 51
40. The traffic sign show below on the bottom
41 / 51
41. The traffic sign show below on the bottom is classified as
42 / 51
42. The tire depth requirement for your vehicle to pass Safety/Emissions is _______.
43 / 51
43. A youth 17 years or young is required to hold a learners permit for _______ or longer before being issued a license.
44 / 51
44. During vehicle breakdowns, your emergency reflectors, flares or light must be seen and be distinguishable at ________ feet away from scene of emergency
45 / 51
45. Listening to the radio is a good strategy to stay awake during night driving
46 / 51
46. It’s against the law to drive with a blood alcohol content of _________ or greater
47 / 51
47. You are required to opt in to the Utah organ donor program
48 / 51
48. The top five leading causes of deaths on Utah highways for teenagers include all of the following except
49 / 51
49. Trailers weighting less than 750 lbs. when empty and not used for commercial purposes are not required to be registered
50 / 51
50. The traffic sign show below on the bottom
51 / 51
51. The traffic sign show below on the bottom
Your score is
Please rate this quiz